Monday, December 15, 2008







Drew Ludwig here . . . one of the guides for the Vinson trip, and I wanted to welcome everyone to our blog.

Bill Heidi and I have just finished up the last of the expedition packing and now all 35 of our bags are probably being loaded into a very large white plane. The bags weighed in at 645.15 kilos. Not too bad considering we are allowed 780 kilos for a group of 15. That was roughly 12 grocery store food buys and an endless amount of packing and repacking. Nothing to do
now but jog and blog.

I have included a series of photos from our trip. There is no particular rhyme or reason to the photos, but I hope some of the excitement of this trip manages to jump out of the photos. We are in an amazing place amongst great friends.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone, I wish you all a great expediton, looking forward for your updates..

All the best from Turkey,
Kaan,

* Ahmed, I read a book about antarctica..